Welcome to CC-Tools documentation 👋
The GoLedger CC-Tools library is a collaborative effort from GoLedger to provide developers a powerful and easy-to-use library for creating Hyperledger Fabric chaincodes.
Developed using GoLang, the GoLedger CC-Tools library has several features that facilitate the journey of learning, development and deployment in production of a chaincode.
GoLedger CC-Tools is an open-source project lead by GoLedger and open for use to the Hyperledger development community.
Here's where you can start:
This documentation page is in constant development...
Join our Discord!
- Standard asset data mapping (and their properties)
- Encapsulation of Hyperledger Fabric chaincode sdk interface functions
- Standard asset key management
- Basic types of asset properties (text, number, boolean, date) available
- Basic asset array type (text, number or date arrays) available
- New asset property types customization
- Asset within assets available as references
- Asset array available as references
- Management of asset details
- Write permissions by set of organizations for each asset's property
- Private data collections management by asset (read permissions)
- Create/Read/Update/Delete (CRUD) transactions embedded
- Custom transactions, with prior definition of arguments, webservice method (GET, POST etc)
- Management of transaction details
- Compatible web service
- Compatible ready-to-use web application